NEC’s PA853W is a 8500 lumen widescreen advanced professional installation model that appeases higher education and corporate users. With its multitude of digital inputs connection to any computer or high definition device is possible. Enjoy design and installation flexibility with a complete line of optional powered lenses (lens shift focus and zoom) tilt-free and portrait installation capabilities along with built-in edge bledning and stacking. The HDBaseT input and seperate HDBaseT loop out provide single connections for uncompressed full HD digital video audio ethernet power and various control signals.
- 4K Ready - HDR10 BT.2020 signal format applicable for use with the Ultra HD Blu-ray and 4K TV broadcasting
- Basic control of competitors product reducing the need for reprogramming of a control system. (call NEC for complete list)
- TileMatrix enables 4Kx2K resolution utilizing 4 projectors via HDBaseT Loop Out
- Utilization of the optional MultiPresenter Stick provides those looking for a network connection easy connection with up to 12 devices at once. (Win MAC Android iOS) Screen mirroring for Android and Win. Simple annotation software
- High performance video processing/scaling creates life-like images
- Integrated software applications such as DisplayNote(R) Crestron Roomview AMX Beacon Extron XTP and PJ link allow for complete interactivity and control
- 8500-lumen brightness enhances images for most applications