Ultra-compact short throw LED projector Building on the successful ML1050ST the all new ML1050ST+ has all the benefits with the addition of auto focus for a seamless setup. Perfect for meetings presentations or movies on-the-go. This tiny projector weighs just 420g and comes with a convenient carry bag. For business Give laptop free presentations using the built-in media player native office viewer microSD* card slot and USB connection or present wirelessly from a mobile device using the free HDCast Pro app and optional wireless USB adapter. You can even use the it for digital signage applications as the projector can be mounted in virtually any orientation. For home This compact projector is ideal for watching HD movies directly from a microSD* card USB stick or using the built-in memory. It even has a HDMI input which allows you to connect it to the latest laptops PCs games consoles or Blu-ray players. And with a low 16ms input lag and quick response time this entertainment projector gives gamers a competitive advantage. MicroSD Card and USB memory stick not included. Supports up to 32GB. Connection to some devices may require additional cables available separately. Short Throw With a short throw lens you can project an impressive 100 image from just over a metre away. This allows you to place the projector closer to the wall reducing shadows so you can present with ease. LED technology High-quality LED illumination provides increased efficiency to maintain consistent brightness superior colour performance instant on/off and an extraordinary life span. Amazing colours Give powerful presentations and educational lessons with stunning colours. Optoma projectors provide reliable colour performance suitable for any content and environment. From accurate sRGB colours for lifelike images to vibrant punchy presentations. We have a display mode to specific meet your needs. Perfect for a range of graphic and video presentations. Superior contrast Add more depth to your image with a high contrast projector. Compared to competing technology Optoma DLP projectors provide you with brighter whites and ultra-rich blacks images come alive and text appears crisp and clear - ideal for business and education applications. Auto focus (AF) Providing a quicker hassle free and more convenient setup; You can enjoy a pin sharp image in a matter of seconds with the super fast super fast automatic laser focusing. Native office viewer Give presentations directly from your projector without the need of a laptop or PC using the built-in office viewer. Simply copy your Word Excel PowerPoint PDF or JPEG files to a USB stick SD card or microSD (depending on the projector input) and display them on the big screen. See projector specs for a full list on inputs Built-in media player Give presentations directly from your projector without the need of a laptop or PC using the built-in media player. Simply copy your documents images and videos to a USB stick / SD card / microSD card (depending on the projector input) and display them on the big screen. Wireless presentations Instantly connect and present wirelessly from your PC Mac or mobile device using the free App (name) and optional wireless USB dongle. The app gives you the freedom to wirelessly share and present documents photos videos and your devices camera turning it into a document camera. Creating a more connected and collaborative experience for everyone.
- Available on Windows MacOS android and iOS Integrated speaker A built-in speaker offers excellent audio support and an easy setup without the need for costly external speakers MHL Turn your projector into a smart display by connecting your smartphone or tablet with a single cable using MHL; now you can view presentations and documents stream videos and share photos on the big screen. 24p Most movies are shot at 24 frames per second (fps). To preserve the purity of the original image Optoma projectors can accept high definition sources at 24 fps to display movies exactly as the director intended. Direct power on The projector will start up instantly when power is supplied to the unit. This eliminates the need to manually turn on the projector via the remote control or the keypad ideal for use in rooms with a master power switch. Direct power off Power off your projector immediately or directly at the mains. This means you dont have to wait for the projector to cool down before turning it off. 24/7 operation Optoma projectors have been designed to operate 24 hours a day in standard orientation. Perfect for applications where prolonged periods of use is required. Subject to 24 hour terms and conditions. 24/7 Operation - standard lamp warranty applies. Projector warranty is based on standard business usage hours. For optimum performance Optoma recommends that your projector is turned off or placed in standby mode for 30 minutes every 24 hours to prolonging the life of your lamp.
- HD Ready and LED technology - Great for movies gaming and PC-free presentations
- Short throw lens with auto focus
- Feature packed - Built in media player optional wireless HDMI MHL micoSD and built in speaker
- Ultra compact and lightweight - only 420g